The following are the options available on the Menu:
- Get Premium - opens the 24me Premium screen from which you can subscribe to the Pro. See 24me Premium for more details.
- My Links - lists the possible links that are connected to 24me to help you stay organized and manage your everyday life from social networks to financials from one place.
- Smart Alerts - a screen that allows you to configure the settings of Smart Alerts in 24me. See Smart Alerts for details.
Settings - configure general settings of 24me. For more details see The Settings Screen.
Removed Items - Lists all your archived tasks and notes. See below for details.
Tutorials - lists multiple videos about how to use 24me.
Support - Allows you to send an email reporting a bug or to share a suggestion.
Rate 24me - a direct link to the the app store so you can write a review and rate 24me.
Spread The Love - Allows you to invite friends to 24me to help them be productive with their time.
- The Removed Items screen lists all your archived tasks and notes.
- By tapping on the ‘Clear all’ button, you can clear all items and they will be removed forever with no way to restore them.
- By swiping on items on the screen, you restore and bring them back to the main screen.
The My Links screen lists all external and internal links to other sources:
- Social Networks: 24me support connecting to Facebook. This link allows an easy sign in to your 24me accounts. Also 24me is able to sync birthdays of your Facebook friends although due to a Facebook limitation, this option is only available for your Facebook friends who also use 24me.
- Financials and Service Providers: enter your accounts to be stored inside 24me. Optionally, you can add a monthly recurring tasks related to those accounts by choosing a date and setting the task button on the link screen to Yes. You can also set a URL for that link. When doing so, the task that is created will have a Pay button which opens the link you add.
- My iPhone: this section lists the internal links 24me can establish with your device:
- Once a link is established, there is a bidirectional sync between reminders in the Reminders app to 24me tasks.
- If you unlink from the Reminders app, reminders already synced will not be removed from 24me.
- Because of the more limited functionality of the Reminders app, completed tasks in 24me are NOT marked as completed in the Reminders app. Only once a task is archived in 24me does it marked as completed in the Reminders app (Completed in the Reminders app = archived in 24me.
- Calendar: establish a full sync with the iOS calendar.
- Contacts: allows multiple advanced features in 24me such as adding Call, Text, and Email tasks. It also allows to invite to meetings and to share tasks with your contacts.
- Reminders app: an optional link that allows you to establish a full sync between the Reminders app to 24me:
- Location: allows 24me to provide weather notifications and traffic alerts.