Let’s start by adding a new event:
- Make sure you are on the calendar screen.
- Tap the + button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Add some text as the title.
- You will see the properties of the event displayed under the title. The default tab that opens is the Time tab.
- Tap on the Start time, and change the time of the item to be 10 minutes from now.
- Tap next to the Alert 1 button and change the reminders to be On Time. This will allow you to see how 24me reminders you about your items.
- Tap on the Add button on the top bar to add the event.
The item type is determined by the screen it is added from. On the tasks screen you can only add tasks. On the notes screen you can only add notes. On the calendar screen you can choose the item type added: event, task, or note.
While adding the new item, go over the tabs of the item and familiarize yourself with the different properties available to be set. For info about the details of new items, see Item Properties chapter.